Friday, January 12, 2007

Shrinkage

I extended my route today by another half a kilometer or so, but to my dismay, I actually measured my distance today and it turns out I was overestimating my distance thus far by half a kilometer. Bummer. On the other hand, I've increased my overall distance this week by a kilometer and came out of it alive and kicking, so I guess I'm doing ok, plus I did the whole distance in 17:27, so although my distance is increasing significantly, my time is not. Should I be pacing myself better?

My legs were actually quite sore all day because of the shoes I wore yesterday, but surprisingly it didn't affect my run hardly at all.

The iPod really helps a lot, but I haven't had the time to load it up with fun songs yet, so it's not helping me quite as much as it should. I'll put together a proper playlist this weekend. I wonder what happened to my file of the Alias theme song. That's always an ass kicker...

No comments: